May 1, 2014

Posted by LeAnn Johnson

~Cookie & Ice Cream Parfaits & a Fun Gift Basket Idea With Mrs. Field's New Nibbler Cookies~



I've been a fan of Mrs. Field's Cookies for years so when I was asked if I wanted to review their new Mrs. Field's Fudge Dipped Nibblers® Cookies, I didn't have to think twice about saying yes. I knew I would like them before I even tasted them and I did! I loved them and so did my boys! I found it kind of comical, actually. I'm sure they had no idea when they asked me, that I was one of Mrs. Field's biggest fans. In fact, I've had a love affair with Mrs. Field's products for more than twenty years! It feels good to let out my secret! :-)

When I was pregnant with my 4th son, I actually craved Mrs. Field's White Chocolate Chunk Macadamia Nut Cookies. They are over-sized and soft baked delights. I would buy them from the store and even go so far as to hide them in my night stand so that my hubby and sons couldn't eat them. I recognize that was selfish but a girl needs to protect her chocolate, especially when she's pregnant! 

While I'm confessing, I'll even admit that I've bought Mrs. Field's cookies from the store, unwrapped them and arranged them on a tray so it looks like I made them! I've taken them to church functions and even a baby shower once. Of course when asked, I would let out my little secret but because of the quality of Mrs. Field's products, it is quite easy to get away with it. I've also included them in a hand out with a lesson at church, thank you bags and I've put them in gift baskets for visiting teaching (church members that I visit on a monthly basis.) Sometimes they ask about the cookies and when I confess that they are Mrs. Field's they are pleasantly surprised. I just shared these new Fudge Dipped Nibblers® Cookies with one of the ladies I visit last week! 

So, I'm going to share two ways I used Mrs. Field's new bite-sized cookies. I made cookie and ice cream parfaits (or parfait sundaes) and a gift basket with chalkboard style interchangeable tags for many occasions. I hope they will inspire you to try Mrs. Field's new Fudge Dipped Nibbler cookies! You can find them at your local Kroger stores! Let me give you one last warning or suggestion. These cookies are addicting so take my advice and buy more than one box!
Mrs. Field's New Fudge Dipped Bite-Sized Nibbler Cookie Flavors- soft-baked & addicting!

The new Fudge Dipped Nibblers® Cookies  are soft-baked and bite-sized. They come in 3 different flavors Milk Chocolate Chip, Peanut Butter Chip and Double Chocolate Fudge.
~Mrs. Field's Fudge Dipped Cookie & Ice Cream Parfaits~

~MRS. FIELD'S NIBBLER 
COOKIE & ICE CREAM PARFAITS~

~Ingredients~
Mrs. Field's Fudge Dipped Nibblers® Cookies
Vanilla Ice Cream (change out flavor to go with the different cookies)
Fudge and Caramel Ice Cream Toppings
Whipped Cream
Maraschino Cherries
Candy pieces, sprinkles, nuts, etc. *Fruit is optional but if you want to make these more of a sundae then add bananas, strawberries, marshmallow, etc.

~Directions~
I found these cute plastic glasses at Wal-Mart that I thought would display the parfaits well. The cute little mason jars would be fun for a birthday party or a shower idea.

Start with an empty cup and layer from bottom up (details below)

->10th layer- (crumbled)  Mrs. Field's Fudge Dipped Nibblers® Cookie
->9th layer- small squirt or dollop of whipped cream
->8th layer- Fudge ice cream topping (& nuts, sprinkles, fruit, candy)
->7th layer- small squirt or dollop of whipped cream
->6th layer- one small scoop of ice cream
->5th layer- (whole or crumble) Mrs. Field's Fudge Dipped Nibblers®
->4th layer- small squirt or dollop of whipped cream
->3rd layer- Fudge ice cream topping (& chopped nuts, fruit, candy)
->2nd layer- one small scoop of ice cream
->Bottom- (whole) Mrs. Field's Fudge Dipped Nibblers® Cookie
~Double Chocolate Fudge Dipped Cookie & Ice Cream Parfaits~~Double Chocolate Fudge Dipped Cookie & Ice Cream Parfaits~ 2 other cookie parfait flavors too!
~Chocolate Chip Fudge Dipped Cookie & Ice Cream Parfaits~~2 other cookie parfait flavors too!
~Peanut Butter Chip Fudge Dipped Cookie & Ice Cream Parfait~~Double Chocolate Fudge Dipped Cookie & Ice Cream Parfaits~~Double Chocolate Fudge Dipped Cookie & Ice Cream Parfaits~ 2 other cookie parfait flavors too!

Mrs. Field's New Nibbler Fudge Dipped Cookie & Ice Cream Parfaits~~GIFT BASKET IDEA ~
Gift Idea Basket with Cookies, milk jar, straws, napkin, candy, crochet coaster.
Here's a top view of the items in the basket. The items include, a bag full of each of the 3 different flavors of Mrs. Field's Fudge Dipped Nibbler Cookies, a cute little jar to fill with milk (I put white gum balls inside to bring out the illusion of milk being inside), striped straws, a napkin and a crochet coaster.
Before pic of Gift Basket with Milk jar, Mrs. Field's Fudge dipped Nibbler Cookies,
To prepare the base or foundation I found a basket, put some of the filler in the bottom since my basket was kind of tall. I put a layer of tissue paper on top of that and then more shredded filler inside. Then I placed the items inside.
Tags for Gift basket with Cookies, jar of milk, Mrs. Field's Fudge Dipped Nibbler Cookies, crochet coaster
I paper punched some tags out of black card stock. I also cut some of the frames out of a stack of scrapbook paper I got on sale at Joann. I used a white paint marker to look like chalk and copied the pattern around the outside to make a frame like the others. I made a few different tags to show that you can change out your gift tag for the occasion and for whom you're giving it to! Below are more pictures of the different tags and what they look like.
Father's Day Gift Basket Idea with Mrs. Field's new Fudge Dipped Nibble Cookies, Jar of milk, straw, napkin & candy.

Mother's Day Gift Idea for neighbor, grandma, Mrs. Field's Cookies, milk jar, candy,

Teacher Gift Idea with new Mrs. Field's Nibbler Cookies, milk jar, straws, napkin, crochet coaster.

Gift Idea Basket with Cookies, milk jar, straws, napkin, candy, crochet coaster.

Gift Idea Basket with Cookies, milk jar, straws, napkin, candy, crochet coaster.

Now, I love homemade cookies like the rest of you but why bake when your time is limited and Mrs. Field's cookies are so yummy! These little Nibblers are even better than I expected. Their soft baked, bite-sized goodness left me wanting more! While I have found a limited variety of Mrs. Field's products at other grocery stores, only Kroger has the New Mrs. Field's Fudge Dipped Nibbler cookies as well as a much better variety of Mrs. Field's products. Besides giving them in a gift basket, they are great for lunch box treats, party favors, book club, sports bag snacks after a game or practice or the cookie & ice cream parfaits! Remember, I warned you they left me wanting more so don't just buy one box at the store!

CONNECT WITH Mrs. Fields® ON SOCIAL MEDIA
Mrs. Fields on Facebook 
mrsfields on Twitter 
Mrs. Fields on Pinterest 
Mrs. Fields Google+ 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright © 2014 Crafty 2 the Core | Design by Cinnamon Girl Studio